Rock climbing creates a healthy and exciting challenge and also offers a great team-building experience and individuals learn to rely on their team mates. Participants will be taught climbing techniques, safety skills, and minimal impact climbing practices. Join us for an amazing climbing experience you will never forget!
- 9:00 am – 10:00 am: Meet, drive and hike to the cliff. Outfit with gear.
- 10:00 am – 12:00 pm: On-site safety and cliff ecology will be taught. Climbing terms and equipment orientation will be introduced, followed by the instruction of movement on rock. Basic knots will be taught.
- 12:00 pm – 12:30 pm: Onsite lunch
- 12:30 pm – 4:00 pm: Climb. Various climbing techniques will be practiced on a number of routes.
- 4:00 pm – 5:00 pm: Hike out and head back to Helena
Includes lunch and all equipment.
Groups sizes 5-15 people.
To book this experience for your group contact Adventures unlimited at 406-465-4562 or e-mail email@example.com.