In light of recent travel safety issues while exploring Montana, please take a look at these 5 Tips for Traveling in Helena, Montana.
Located between Yellowstone National Park & Glacier National Park
- Don’t Feed the Baby Deer – big deer or any deer. But, please treat your “dear” to one of Helena’s locally-owned restaurants. Some of our favorites include the the Silver Star Steak Co., the Brewhouse, Lucca’s, Big Dipper Ice Cream and the Parrot Confectionary.
- Stay on the Trail – the trails that make Helena, Montana an International Mountain Biking Association Silver Level Ride Center. 75 miles of premier singletrack for your hiking and biking pleasure await in Montana’s Capital City.
- Locate a Selfie Spot – Helena has taken the guess work out of judging a safe selfie spot from a risky selfie spot. Check out these selfie locations throughout our beautiful city.
- Hike up Mount Helena – for the original aerial view of the Helena Valley. No drone required.
- Reduce Your Footprint – take our FREE Trail Rider shuttle to the trailhead for your next biking our hiking experience. Shuttles run five days a week and the season goes until October 16th.