The Painted Pot is a paint your own pottery and glass fusing studio located in the historic downtown (411 N. Last Chance Gulch). The Painted Pot carries earthenware (ceramics) that is cleaned, fired, and ready for you to paint! All of our paints and glazes are lead free and non-toxic. Finished pieces are dinnerware safe, so you can create usable art. Paints, brushes, creative supplies, and instruction are included every time you come in.
Customers come in all sizes and ages. Kids are old enough when they can hold a paint brush (we have high chairs) and adults are never too old. No experience with painting or art is necessary because our friendly staff is always here with creative ideas and the tools to make your project a success.
Monday – Thursday 10:30 AM – 6:30 PM
Friday 10:30 AM – 8:00 PM
Saturday 10:30 AM – 6:30 PM
Sunday 11 AM – 4 PM
No appointment or reservation needed! Come in any time to create your masterpiece!
Pottery prices vary from $1.00 up to $85.00. Average purchase is $20.00. We are an all inclusive studio. Pottery prices include EVERYTHING!
NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY!
Steps to creating your masterpiece-
1. Select your piece (many times the hardest part)
2. Select a design using our stencils, stamps, idea books, or your own imagination.
3. Use our huge selection of glazes (paint), brushes, writers, and other tools to make your idea a reality.
4. Leave your finished item with us. We will overglaze and fire it.
5. Pick up your piece 4 days later or the Painted Pot will be happy to ship it to you (additional charges will apply).
6. Enjoy your reminder of a fun vacation.
Visited 7134 times, 4 Visits today