- Downtown Helena hotel located on historic pedestrian mall
- Walk to unique shops, restaurants, parks and art galleries
- Newly renovated guest rooms, all with complimentary WiFi
- On-site Italian restaurant and 24-hour lobby market
- Indoor pool, hot tub and complimentary 24-hour fitness center
- Boardroom and elegant ballroom for meetings and receptions
Welcome to DoubleTree by Hilton Helena Downtown, a contemporary hotel along the historic walking mall. Explore this scenic and charming area, just steps from top restaurants, shops, breweries, the Holter Museum of Art, Reeder’s Alley and Original Governor’s Mansion.
Convenience meets comfort in our beautifully renovated hotel. Grab a warm DoubleTree chocolate chip cookie at check-in and settle into a modern guest room with complimentary WiFi, a 50-inch HDTV, DIRECTV® channels, a mini-fridge and Keurig® coffeemaker. You’ll love the views of lush mountainsides and historic downtown.
Join us at Bella Roma restaurant – popular with locals and hotel guests alike – where the executive chef serves authentic Italian cuisine crafted from his upbringing in Rome. Cravings are always covered with drinks and snacks from our Made Market shop, open 24 hours.
After a day of meetings or sightseeing, relax in the heated indoor pool and hot tub or re-energize in the fitness center. Our downtown Helena hotel also has a 24-hour business center and stylish event space for up to 130 guests.
Visited 6943 times, 8 Visits today