The Montana Club is a co-operative restaurant and special events center open to the public. Incorporated in 1885 by attorneys; bankers; politicians; mining, livestock and timber magnates; and self-described capitalists, its membership drew from Montana Territory and beyond.
Originally the oldest, continuously-operating private club west of Minneapolis, the Montana Club is housed in a purpose-built Clubhouse designed in 1903-1905 by renowned St. Paul/New York City architect Cass Gilbert. The Club continues to appeal to Montanans and visitors who appreciate fine cuisine and service, value privacy and discretion, and enjoy exceptional programming in the Members’ Lounge and Dining Room, Banquet Hall, Rathskeller, Loggia, and four private dining rooms. The Club retains its historic features and provides an authentic Montana setting for business meetings and dinners, private parties, receptions, retreats, weddings, and memorial services. The Club’s culinary team offers seasonal menus featuring Montana-grown products.
Visited 84 times, 2 Visits today