Helena, Montana offers our visitors so many experiences – we are certainly a wonderful Capital City to visit and here’s why you should take a moment to vote Helena, Montana the Best Travel Worthy State Capital:
- This is MONTANA, folks! Of course, Helena is travel worthy.
- Extending directly from downtown Helena is a network of 75 miles of trails offering visitors International Mountain Biking Association Ride Center level trails, beautiful hikes and the chance to explore Montana steps away from your hotel room. In the summer months our free trail rider shuttle, brings hikers and bikers to various trailheads throughout the network for free.
- Helena is listed at the #1 Town for Geocaching in the 2015 Rand McNally Road Atlas.
- Museums, galleries, museums, galleries – we’ve got a great chance to explore Montana history at the Montana Historical Society and Original Governor’s Mansion. Galleries such as Turman Larison Contemporary and Ghost Art Gallery showcase even more great art. AND, the Archie Bray Foundation for Ceramic Arts is an internationally known ceramic arts mecca.
- Small town charm with big city assets. In the contest of the Best Travel Worthy State Capital Helena has some BIG competition, population-wise. Helena is a tiny, tiny capital with a population of just under 30,000 people.
- Helena is simply beautiful – absolutely stunning!
- Helena is half-way between Yellowstone National Park and Glacier National Park so we’re the perfect spot to be located if you’re a National Park fan.
- REAL. LIVE. HELENA. Even in this virtual world, Helena residents don’t constantly have their heads bent over screens. Helena residents pride themselves on getting out, doing things and experiencing life. Visitors to our community will no doubt pick up on this vibe.
- Helena has a ton to do for everyone – outdoor enthusiasts, mountain bikers, artists, families – check out our web site for everything Helena can be to you.
- Did we mention that this is Montana?
And, feel free to share with us why you think Helena is the Best Travel Worthy State Capital.